Wednesday, May 28, 2008

An Inappropriate Obsession

I have 2 children under the age of four. That means I would be a stark raving fool to start knitting lace. With beads no less.

But I keep putting this pattern, with beads and yarn into my shopping cart and almost buying it. Thanks to the Harlot herself. She has the SUPER power of suggestion. I don't know what it is. I almost bought a kit to knit socks with tiny leaves all over them because of hers. I am hoping this feeling is going to die down soon. Because I don't really need to commit suicide or filicide because one of cherubic children has fucked up the lace that I have no business knitting!

There! Now, if you see that I have started knitting lace before, say, August of 2011 when I gauge that the Widget will start kindergarten, then send help.

On another topic my mama weekend away - see my friend the MetroMama's post for today. She has put it so much better than I could. I will let you know how the weekend goes. Or let MM tell you and just link it!


No comments: